Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-1.2.6 to scim-anthy-1.2.7
* Changed default encoding (for getting strings from Anthy) to UTF-8.
* Now NICOLA engine is case sensitive.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-1.2.5 to scim-anthy-1.2.6
* Fix packaging misstake.
* Fix typo (Thanks Malcolm Parsons and Ikuya Awashiro).
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-1.2.4 to scim-anthy-1.2.5
* Fixed a build problem against gcc-4.3.
* Addd de.po (Thanks Gerrit Sangel).
* Added a style file for NICOLA-F layout (Thanks MORIYAMA Masayuki).
* Sort style list by name.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-1.2.3 to scim-anthy-1.2.4
* Fixed a bug that a character which is possible to become a voiced consonant
is gone after inputing "Ro" has been fixed.
* Fixed a name collision issue of ScimColorButton. Now you can use scim-anthy
with scim-chewing, maybe.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-1.2.2 to scim-anthy-1.2.3
* Fix install path of helper module.
* Distinguish two backslash key of jp106 keybord. It requires scim-1.4.6.
Please clear ~/.scim/config after install scim-1.4.6.
* Some minor fixes.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-1.2.1 to scim-anthy-1.2.2
* Fix a bug that a wrong partial string is converted on direct kana conversion
after commiting a piece of segments.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-1.2.0 to scim-anthy-1.2.1
* Fix a problem that the romaji pending state aren't restored on pressing a
backspace or moving the caret has been fixed.
(Thanks Ryo Dairiki and Akira TAGOH)
* Add a dictionary encoding preference into setup UI.
* Revert the default dictionary encoding preference to EUC-JP.
* Other minor fixes (Thanks Sutou).
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-1.0.0 to scim-anthy-1.2.0
* Add pseudo ASCII input mode. It enables users to enter ASCII letters during
Japanese mode. Thanks Akira TAGOH for your patch.
* Enable reconversion feature on non-GTK+ application (It's a ad-hoc solition).
Thanks Takashi Nakamoto.
* Enable to choose behavior on focus out.
* Add predict key into some key bindings themes. Thanks Ikuya Awashiro.
* Try EUC-JP-MS first when convert characters from Anthy to Unicode.
* Add tsuki layout into the list of kana typing layouts. Thanks Sugi.
* The bug that direct select keys doesn't work during predicting has been fixed.
Thanks TAGOH, UTUMI, Bando for your report.
* Fix some wrong entries in Romaji tables. Thanks Jun Oizumi.
* Fix a bug that commited clauses aren't cleared when the learning preferenece
is disabled. Thanks Jun Oizumi.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.9.0 to scim-anthy-1.0.0
* Add symbol style preference (Thanks Akira TAGOH).
* Don't activate direct select key when the lookup window isn't shown
(Thanks Akira TAGOH).
* Fix credit.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.8.0 to scim-anthy-0.9.0
* Add SKIM support (Provide as external package).
* Add prediction key bindings to ATOK like key bindings theme.
* Ensure to through space key event to enable application's specific feature
like Mozilla's scrolling feature (Thanks reporting > Yukiko Bando).
* Fix double commiting bug on Wide Latin mode.
(Thanks Ryo Dairiki and UTUMI Hirosi)
* Other minor fixes.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.7.1 to scim-anthy-0.8.0
* Now scim-anthy requires scim-1.2.0 or later.
* Add prediction feature.
* Add reconversion feature. It can reconvert already commited string.
Currently this feature will be enabled only on Gtk+2.
* Default thumb shift layout has been improved.
* Add timer for thumb shift layout.
* Some key bindings are modified. Please select "Default" key bindings theme
in the setup window once to upgrade safely.
* Add Wnn like style file.
* Add TRON layout. Thanks Okano Shinchi.
* Apply ten key setting exactly on all input modes.
* Add help text.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.7.0 to scim-anthy-0.7.1
* Fix a bug that sicm-setup crashes when close romaji editor.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.6.1 to scim-anthy-0.7.0
* Show dictionary menu on the panel by default.
It uses kasumi (http://kasumi.sourceforge.jp/).
It's very important package for scim-anthy.
Distributors, please install also kasumi when install scim-anthy.
* Enable to customize NICOLA table.
* Replace the scim-anthy icon with new one. Thanks SHIMODA-san.
* Show all key bindings on key bindings view by default.
* Add some style files (Canna, VJE-Delta).
* Fix typo in some style files.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.6.0 to scim-anthy-0.6.1
* The bug that some key bindings is dead has been fixed.
Thanks Ryo Dairiki.
* The bug that custom typing tables aren't set correctly has been fixed.
* Pluged a memory leak.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.5.3 to scim-anthy-0.6.0
* Method of loading romaji table has been changed.
Old user settings will be cleared when you change it by scim-setup.
* Add preedit color preference.
* Add some prefereneces for lookup window.
* Add AZIK extended romaji table.
* Enable to customize kana typing table.
* Add a kana table for 101 keyborad.
* Support kana key symbols of X Window System.
But this feature has some limitations:
- You can't switch to X's kana typing mode from scim-anthy.
You should customize /etc/X11/xorg.conf to switch it.
See http://ikumi.revery.net/cmp/kanainputonx.htm for more details.
- Typing method indicator on the panel can't indicate X's kana lock state.
* Experimental NICOLA support.
* Other minor fixes.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.5.2 to scim-anthy-0.5.3
* Fix a wrong key binding in the Microsoft IME like key bindings.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.5.1 to scim-anthy-0.5.2
* The bug that preferences of period, comma and width of numbers aren't
applied correctly has been fixed.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.5.0 to scim-anthy-0.5.1
* The bug that some letters cannot be typed correctly on kana typing mode has
* The bug that some key bindings of ATOK style aren't set correctly has been
fixed. (Thanks AWASHIRO Ikuya)
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.4.3 to scim-anthy-0.5.0
* Enable to customize romaji table.
* Add "Key bindings theme" and "Romaji table theme" features.
(Thank you for testing and many suggestions > UTUMI-san and Bando-san)
* Add "Convert as you type" feature.
* Enable to split a romaji sequence. (Thanks! DAIRIKI-san)
* Enable to rotate case of alphabet letters on pressing F8, F9 and F10 key like ATOK or Microsoft IME.
* Other minor bug fixes. (Thanks! UTUMI-san, SATO-san)
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.4.2 to scim-anthy-0.4.3
* Fix for gcc-4.0. Thanks UTUMI-san.
* Fix a bug that selecting first & last candidate feature doesn't work.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.4.1 to scim-anthy-0.4.2
* Fix typo in Japanese message (Thanks! DAIRIKI-san).
* Update automake version because previous version reduce filename extension
of the module.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.4.0 to scim-anthy-0.4.1
* Fix a bug that scim-anthy eats all key events although it doesn't have
preedit string (Thanks! DAIRIKI-san).
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.3.2 to scim-anthy-0.4.0
* Add preference for width of symbols and numbers.
* Add ten keys support.
* Enable to insert a alternative width space by "Shift + Space".
Now this key binding doesn't use as changing input mode by default anymore.
* Modify to apply most preferences immediately.
* Refine key bindings preference.
* Add some miscellaneous key bindings.
* Add preferences for learning.
* Modify label text on toolbar to make easy to recognize.
* Don't show typing method label on toolbar by default anymore.
* Add some symbols to romaji-table (Thanks! David Oftedal and Yukiko Bando).
* Other minor bug fixes (Thaks! UTUMI Hirosi).
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.3.1 to scim-anthy-0.3.2
* Fixed a bug that the 10th candidate on the lookup window can't be selected by
direct selecting key. To enable this, please clear previous setting
("/IMEngine/PRIME/SelectCandidates10Key" in ~/.scim/config).
Thanks to UTUMI-san and DAIRIKI-san.
* Fixed some clash bugs. Thanks to DAIRIKI-san.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.3.0 to scim-anthy-0.3.1
* Update automake version.
Overview of Changes from scim-anthy-0.2.0 to scim-anthy-0.3.0
* Enable to select short cut keys to choose candidate directly.
* Added an option to close candidate window on direct selecting.
* Added period and comma style preference.
* Launch dictionary administration tools from toolbar or short cut key.
* Fixed a bug which clashes the scim-setup when reload the config.
(Thanks! James Su)
* Other minor fixes (Thanks! UTUMI-san, Bando-san)
* Initial release.