* DONE Remove dependencies for easier packaging
* DONE Port to termrec or ttyrec
git clone http://angband.pl/git/termrec
* DONE Think about terminal setup before shellcasting
* TODO Re-implement scriptreplay in ruby for BSD/OSX guys
* TODO Make all pseudographic fit terminal size
* TODO Take in account suggestions from playterm
be sure to set your terminal width/height to 80x24 or 120x35
to get rid of your prompt type 'export PS1="playterm $ "'
if you want to turn off wordwrap in your terminal type: echo -e "\e[?7l\c"
sometimes it helps to type 'export TERM=vt100' again before you start the real deal
use CTRL-C to prevent commentary text (for instructing the user) being processed
* TODO Port Figlet from artii gem to ruby 1.9.2
and use it instead hardcoded headers and footers