* Snes9x - Portable Super Nintendo Entertainment System (TM) emulator.
* (c) Copyright 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 Gary Henderson (email@example.com) and
* Jerremy Koot (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Super FX C emulator code
* (c) Copyright 1997, 1998, 1999 Ivar (Ivar@snes9x.com) and
* Gary Henderson.
* Super FX assembler emulator code (c) Copyright 1998 zsKnight and _Demo_.
* DSP1 emulator code (c) Copyright 1998 Ivar, _Demo_ and Gary Henderson.
* DOS port code contains the works of other authors. See headers in
* individual files.
* Snes9x homepage: www.snes9x.com
* Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute Snes9x in both binary and
* source form, for non-commercial purposes, is hereby granted without fee,
* providing that this license information and copyright notice appear with
* all copies and any derived work.
* This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
* warranty. In no event shall the authors be held liable for any damages
* arising from the use of this software.
* Snes9x is freeware for PERSONAL USE only. Commercial users should
* seek permission of the copyright holders first. Commercial use includes
* charging money for Snes9x or software derived from Snes9x.
* The copyright holders request that bug fixes and improvements to the code
* should be forwarded to them so everyone can benefit from the modifications
* in future versions.
* Super NES and Super Nintendo Entertainment System are trademarks of
* Nintendo Co., Limited and its subsidiary companies.