1.3.5 (19 Jan 2008)
* Updated example configuration file to remove obsolete options and correct
* Added checks for binary presence before commencing work in the example
* Added a feature to allow users to filter specific destination sites from
the generated reports by hostname or IP address. Use the
sitedestinationfilter_file configuration option in conjunction with the
example filter file in examples/filtered_sites.
- Fixes request #1037677 in the sf.net tracker
1.3.4 (12 May 2005)
* Fixed parsing of log files to support the log_mime_hrds option
* Fixed escaping of - characters in manpage for correct UTF8 support
* Migrated source code to SVN repository at http://svn.mattb.net.nz/svn/srg/
* Refactored all the code to generate percentages of bytes in/out of cache
- This was seriously broken before, not only were the totals calculated
incorrectly, but the code also swapped between using the # of hits, and
the # of bytes hit to generate the percentage hit!
- All hit/miss percentages are now calculated using the # of bytes hit or
- Fixes bug #1162840 in sf.net bug tracker
* Improved HTML output to pass validation. All SRG output is now HTML 4.01
Transitional compliant :)
* Fixed example report generation scripts for new command line options and
* Performance optimisations to compare_datename thanks to Perry Lorier
* Added minimum_connects to filter sites/groups with low levels of requests
based on patch from Patrik Kullman
* Implemented an option (disable_sitereport) to prevent the site report from
being generated. Based on a patch from Patrik Kullman
* Added new quasi-group 'srg-totals' that is passed to can_view to allow
site specific behaviour on whether each user can see the totals row.
1.3.3 (8 Mar 2005)
* Improved default PHP scripts to read configuration directly from
1.3.2 (1 Mar 2005)
* Autoconfiscated SRG (added automake / libtool too)
* Improved Debian Package
* SRG now looks in the correct places for the config / resources (where
correct places means the paths autoconf installed the config/resources
* Improved error messages when resource directory is missing
1.3.1 (11 Jan 2005)
* Fixed regression of -m option
1.3.0 (9 Jan 2005)
* Updated versioning scheme, therefore was 1.2 never released. See README for
details of new numbering scheme
* Added HACKING file documented coding style etc
* Made coding style more consistent across the source code
* Added support for processing multiple logfiles at once
* Added support for logfiles with out of order records
* Added srg.spec for rpm creation. Contributed by Toshiyuki Haginaga.
* Fixed whitespace displayed before some rates so that sorting works correctly
* Documented change to the way css and js files are included
* Fixed mislabeled column headers in groups report
* Completely reorganised commandline argument handling
* Added functionality to allow only start or end time to be specified.
* Default to outputting PHP reports
* Rewrote PHP Header/Footer inclusion so that defaults are supplied by the
installation rather than requiring the user to supply their own.
1.1 (28 Sep 2004)
* Fixed assertion failure when output directory contains a subdirectory
with an invalid name.
* Fixed compilation problems on sparc64. Endianess problems. Reported by
Sergey A. Osokin
* Fixed bug with localtime using a static buffer (or similar) which
caused the Period to be misreported as firstdate - firstdate.
* Marked -A, -c, -D, -e, -L, -p, -P and -T as deprecated. See FAQ for details.
* Added option (-r) to allow sorting output reports by any column via
* Added meta tags to prevent indexing of reports by robots
* Minor stylesheet updates
* SRG now defaults to generating location reports
* SRG now defaults to showing the requesting host in location reports
* -H is now used only to specify whether DNS lookups should be performed
* Fix some minor output formatting errors reported by Guiliano Cioffi
* Added some example scripts for generating SRG reports
* Added basic debian package
1.0 (7 Jun 2004)
* Fixed segfault when using -a Reported by David Rettig
1.0rc2 (3 Sep 2003)
* Fixed bug with php included header / footer pointing to wrong path
* Fixed bug in ip2user mapping to allow comment lines starting with #
* Fixed bug in ip2user mapping to lookup IP addresses if not found in
the ip2user file
* Fixed ordering of reports in date index (again... i think it's right now)
* Fixed links to and from the Location Report
* Fixed display of totals - now using unsigned long long to prevent overflows
* Fixed output dates on reports
* Long long fixes for sorting
* Fixed display of rate (-R) - I think this is a stupid statistic though
* Fixed stylesheet location
* Added SRG branding around the place
* Tidied up a lot of formatting / style-sheet problems
1.0rc1 (31 Aug 2003)
* Fixed bug where -m would delete all reports reported by Daniel Lawson
* Fixed ordering of reports in Date Index
* Merged patches for openBSD compatibility thanks to Andrei de Oliveira Mosman
* Small fixes top ip2user logic
* Added getopt_long support
* Fixed warnings
* Made more of the counters long long instead of int.
* Fixed missing \n on "unable to create output directory" error message.
* Fixed bug where srg would crash if "Group By Subnet" was given.
* srg now outputs usage() if no arguments are given.
* Fixed bug where it would core if it couldn't open access.log.
1.0b2 (18 Jun 2003)
* Fixed compilation with GCC 3.2 thanks to Sam Jansen
* Fixed nasty bug with inet_ntoa thanks to Craig McKenna
* Tidied up report output directory structure
* Tidied up configuration handling
* Fixed bug report by firstname.lastname@example.org where srg would segfault when no
groups where being used.
1.0b1 (3 Apr 2003)
* Initial SRG release