- gnushogi engine gets confused when moving through history => generic pb ?
- tooltips for figurines, for people who can't read kanji
- allow for more complex moves (eg. Lion in Chu Shogi)
-> maybe by splitting target square, so the piece gets all different
moves in one click, depending on which part of the square is hit ?
- allow to setup and play problems (tsume shogi)
- engine options (eg. select difficulty level)
- do not allow selection of more than 1 engine for the same side
- allow to declare engines system-wide
- decorated move could show captured piece
- gnushogi engine should catch "Illegal move: " notices from gnushogi
- engine should detect endgame conditions from gnushogi:
"Drawn game!" "Black mates!"
(gnushogi only reports a draw on one side !?)
- support for time
fetching games from the net for learning: