* This file is part of telepathy-idle
* Copyright (C) 2006-2007 Collabora Limited
* Copyright (C) 2006-2007 Nokia Corporation
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* version 2.1 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
/* Escape, frame and send a CTCP message
* The return value is a pointer to the first char in the original string which was not sent due to the message getting truncated, or NULL if the whole message was sent.
const gchar *idle_ctcp_privmsg(const gchar *target, const gchar *ctcp, IdleConnection *conn);
const gchar *idle_ctcp_notice(const gchar *target, const gchar *ctcp, IdleConnection *conn);
/* Remove formatting blingbling (colors, bold, ...) from a text message
* The return value is a newly allocated string otherwise identical to msg but with formatting tokens removed.
* Free with g_free(). */
gchar *idle_ctcp_kill_blingbling(const gchar *msg);
/* De-escape, deframe and tokenize a CTCP message
* The return value will be a dynamically allocated array of pointers to dynamically allocated strings which represent the tokens.
* A NULL return occurs if the given message is not a valid CTCP message.
* Free with g_strfreev(). */
gchar **idle_ctcp_decode(const gchar *msg);