This is the tenace package, a bridge hand viewer and editor written and
maintained by Christoph Berg <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Upstream website: http://www.df7cb.de/bridge/tenace/
License and copyright:
* tenace - bridge hand viewer and editor
* Copyright (C) 2005-2018 Christoph Berg <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be
found in the file /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.
The shipped bonded.svg file has been copied from gnome-cards-data and has been
around for at least 10 years, author unknown. It is also GPL-licensed.