TOBEDONE FOR 0.4x.x
### NEEDS TESTING ###
- Fold Sheet/Track with Markers
- Select clips
- Copy/move (including un/redo) selected clips
### BUGS / WISHES ###
* Fade: cursor jumps back to old pos after releasing [F]
* Curve top-left node is hardly visible
* CD Burning doesn't work when traverso was started from clicking on the binary (sometimes, when no empty disk was inserted)
* Ubuntu Intrepid package does not depend on libfftw3 ?
* http://traverso-daw.org/forum/index.php/topic,93.0.html (selecting second burn device not possible)
* current zoom-cursors get messed up at times (specially after using context menu of Zoom)
* PPC build : no jack, crashes on PPC 10.5.1 (both portaudio with jack/coreaudio), which portaudio was used?
* accessability: LAC discussion: e.g. from 25.12.07, thread "Studio reverb (impulse)"
* Track (Vynil) plugin also applied to other tracks ??
* jack in/output ports numbers are calculated in reversed order! so inputcount ports is output count and vise versa
* Unable to lock memory, Traverso runs unstable due that. Detect (parse limits.conf file) first before trying to memlock ?
* xvidcap -> for creating video demos
* new Song::get_last_location() semantics might not work well e.g. in MoveClip, TimeLineView.
* Why does the User Manual say I need libflac++?
* 2tracks project, seeking to start when beyond first clip: mp3 output garbled!
* solution for project dir renamed outside of traverso: disabling write bit ?
* check if permissions in /etc/security/limits.conf are set, and if not, notify the user!
* Loading Project with 0 sheets crashes when spectrum/correlation meters are shown
(random crashes on mac os x, unable to reproduce locally)
* Bandpass filter wrong inited (or something like that) it crashes
* DecodeBuffer::delete_destination: sometimes m_channels != 'real destination channel count'
* DragClip: to next/previous snap pos is broken problem doesn't happen with copy-clip !!
Update: SnapList checks for wrong next/prev values now, but this needs
also to be fixed in MoveClip
// ViewPort: m_holdCursorActive is a replacement for m_holdcursor->isVisible()
// in mouseMoveEvents, which crashes when a hold action in one viewport
// ends with the mouse upon a different viewport.
// Should get a proper fix ?
// Maybe it has to do with the hold finish (release) event is propagated to the wrong viewport ?
* add docs for preparing pc for realtime use! (limits.conf stuff)
* Curve copy should not use the same id!!!!!!
* libsndfile: * Sector misalignment, how to handle.
* files with a very large DC offset are painted wrong in rectified view ? (see yo-vega.ogg as example)
* < Z > and < Z X > centers on the viewport and layouts the tracks, causing 2 paint events!
* Painting last curve nodes has artifacts, 'fixed' by populating polygon with as many points as there are
pixels. This should get a real fix!!