## Tupi: Open 2D Magic
Tupi is a desktop application focused on 2D vector-based content
like images (PNG), storyboards (HTML) and animations (OGG, AVI,
Its interface has been designed looking for provide a high level
experience of usability for artists and non artists, using as main
development resource the Qt framework.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification,
are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright
notice and this notice are preserved.
See the files ./INSTALL* for building and installation instructions.
Primary distribution point:
Please include enough information for the maintainers to reproduce the
problem. Generally speaking, that means:
* The content of any input file or procedure necessary to reproduce
the bug (crucial!).
* A description of the problem and any samples of the erroneous output.
* The version/revision number of the program(s) involved.
* Hardware, operating system, and compiler versions (uname -a).
* Anything else that you think would be helpful.
Patches are very welcome; if possible, please make them with diff -c and
include ChangeLog entries.
Tupi is free software. See the file COPYING for copying conditions.