/* unslist.h: Functions to manage the list of unsolvable levels.
* Copyright (C) 2001-2006 by Brian Raiter, under the GNU General Public
* License. No warranty. See COPYING for details.
/* Read the list of unsolvable levels from the given filename. If the
* filename does not contain a path, then the function looks for the
* file in the resource directory and the user's save directory.
extern int loadunslistfromfile(char const *filename);
/* Look up the given level in the list of unsolvable levels. TRUE is
* returned if the level is found in the list, FALSE otherwise. (Since
* the setname is not supplied, this function is potentially less
* reliable.) If the level is in the list and note is not NULL, then
* the buffer it points to will receive a copy of the level's
extern int islevelunsolvable(gamesetup const *game, char *note);
/* Look up all the levels in the given series, and mark the ones that
* appear in the list of unsolvable levels by initializing the
* unsolvable field. Levels that do not appear in the list will have
* their unsolvable fields explicitly set to NULL. The number of
* unsolvable levels is returned.
extern int markunsolvablelevels(gameseries *series);
/* Free all memory associated with the list of unsolvable levels.
extern void clearunslist(void);