Summary of changes in 20050207 release since 20040311 release:
- Add parallel programmer support for tiny2313. Still need the stk500 codes.
- Add support for AtMega88 and AtMega48
- Add DASA3 cable support (-dprog=dasa3), ATDH1150VPC cable support
(-dprog=atdh), Datamekatronik 2004 cable support (-dprog=dm04).
- Improve error messages a little bit
- Fix compatibility with g++-3.4
Summary of changes in 20040311 release since 20030618 release:
- Add DAPA support for at89s51 and at89s52 devices.
- Rename avrisp programmer to paravrisp to avoid confusion with Atmel's AVRISP
pod. The AVRISP pod is really a subset of stk500 so -dprog=stk500
option should be used instead.
- Update Jason Kyle's pavr firmware.
- Allow selecting serial port from either -dlpt or -dserial for dasa and dasa2.
- Stk500 support for mega64.
- Converted build system to use autoconf-2.57 and automake-1.7.x.
- Change -dparallel option to -dhiv to avoid confusion.
- Add --rd_osc and --wr_osc options for Stk500.
- Work around a bug in recent Linux kernels which causes a seq fault when
Summary of changes in 20030618 release since last release:
- Stk500 support for new devices (mega8, mega16, mega32, mega162, mega169,
at90s8534, mega8515, mega8535)
- Some updates related to appnote avr061 (stk500 protocol doc).
- Parallel programming with stk500.
- Read/set ARef and Vtg voltages on stk500.
- Add support for ETT parallel port programmer from Futurlec.
- Fix handling of checksums in Intex hex input files.
- Fixes to allowing compiling and running on Windows via cygwin.
- Fix long standing bug in which programming a at90s1200 would hang, but
then cycling the power would cause the program to run as if the
programming was successful. I have a suspicion that this is also
the real fix for Bug #784.
Last Release 20021201