I would like to thank the following people for having contributed to
the Greater Glory of Unlambda:
* Jean Marot, for having written the Unlambda debugger / interpreter
in Perl (included in this distribution). Jacob Mandelson for having
written a wholly remarkable Unlambda interpreter (in C, not included
in this distribution), and for having pointed out to me that Unlambda
cannot produce reference cycles, so that a reference-counting
algorithm will suffice for memory management.
* The participants of the Unlambda Quine contest: Olivier Wittenberg
(the winner), Panu Kalliokoski, Jean Marot, Denis Auroux and Jacob
* Ben Olmstead and Brian Connors for having included links to the
Unlambda page from their lists of obfuscated programming languages
(see the Unlambda documentation page, included with this distribution,
for the URL's of these lists).
* Pierre Corbineau and Laurent Bercot, for having almost written an
Unlambda interpreter. And Eric Raymond for having almost linked the
Unlambda page from his Intercal page. :-)
* And, last but not least, *you*, for reading this.
-- David A. Madore <email@example.com>
Orsay, France, 1999/12/18