NOT SO CRITICAL
- ABOR handling broken for SSL connections (does any client actually use it?)
- Add -Wconversion
- Don't leak SSL private key to compromised process? May be impossible. We'll
see, would be an interesting security story.
- Better reporting of failed uploads due to out of device space or quota all
- Upload file size limits.
- Improve FAQ, docs (ongoing..)
- Sweedish, Russian etc. characters showing as ? in the log - many complaints.
- "add_group" support.
- Still reports FlashFXP broken when trying to do FXP.
- Add negation, other support to regex handler.
- Allow groups to be listed in user lists.
- Allow space in username.
- Minor: background should happen after listen has completed so that failure
can result in a non-zero exit code.
- option to chroot to home dir and THEN apply init_dir
- separate upload/download max rates
- select() is assuming Linux behaviour (not threatening stability)
- add example global bandwidth limiting.
- have a chown_uploads for non-anon users too; also more control over
permissions of uploaded file
ON THE BACK BURNER
- MLST, MLSD
- LPRT, LPSV
- log logout (pam session support provides this for locals)
- Limits on GIDs allowed to authenticate?
- Dynamic login info e.g. you are user XXX of YYY.
- Handle SIGINT.
- Session byte transfer counts in STAT output.
- Test vsftpd with pam_opie (issues with challenge/response vs. FTP protocol?)
- SITE GROUP support.
- SITE UTIME?
- Allow listener to listen on multiple IPs, protocols; bonus points if the
different IPs can have different configs.
- telnet strings (no demand)
- "Minimal" build support
- transparent tar / compression support (no demand)
- put anon FTP users in wtmp too?
- Integrated test suite (I'm so lazy..) SORRY.