This document contains information about high level changes between
Link Checker releases, see ChangeLog for a detailed list of changes.
- Various minor improvements to result output, both in text and HTML modes.
- Fix --quiet and checking multiple documents to match documentation.
- Eliminate various warnings (emitted by code, not from results).
- Documentation improvements.
- Include documentation of the reorganized access keys.
- Access key reorganization, making them less likely to conflict with
browsers' "native" key bindings.
- Redirects are now checked for private IP addresses too.
- Added workarounds against browser timeouts in "summary only" mode.
- Improved caching and reuse of fetched /robots.txt information.
- Fixed a bug where a complete protocol response (including headers)
was passed to the HTML parser, which caused unexpected behaviour.
- Minor user interface and installation related improvements.