31/1/2000 - v0.0.4
* wmlc and wmlhtml now use the correct variable type for XML attribute
pointers (xmlAttrPtr, not struct xmlAttr*). Now they will compile with
newer versions of libxml.
* Added wmlhtml to Makefile.in. Thanks to Peter Hanecak for pointing out
this glaring omission (oops :).
14/12/1999 - v0.0.3
* wmld now uses the string table properly (oops) and can deal with
references to the table from both strings and variable names. I'd say
that this is no longer alpha code and could probably be used with
* Remebered to change the version number in the configure script.
13/12/1999 - v0.0.2
* wmld now parses the string table and can use it accordingly. The code
for this was missing from my copy of the bytecode specifications.
Please note that all documentation relating to WML is gratefully
* Added wmlhtml - a simple WML to HTML converter. This is just a quick
hack and doesn't do a great job but gives a better idea than wmlv of
how a WML deck will look.
10/12/1999 - v0.0.1
* First public release
* Added files LICENSE and COPYRIGHT
* wmlc now generates bytecode which now works in Nokia's WAP toolkit and
Ericsson's WAP SDK. Most of the time, anyway
* Fixed rdfwml to deal with <, > or $ in the input and fix accordingly
9/12/1999 - v0.0.0
* First noted build
* wmld, wmlv, wbmp2xpm and rdfwml all compile
* wmlc does nasty things