(I hate legal stuff, but here goes ...)
Terms used in this document :
* I, me : The author, the person who coded these tools
* you : The user, the person reading this, the person to whom the
* programs : The source code and executables in this package
These programs come with no warranty, implied or stated. I cannot be
held responsible for the actions of the programs. If they damage your
equipment or even you I accept no liability. If it breaks, well, sorry
but that's tough.
What you are entitled to :
You can download, compile and use these programs for any non-commercial
activities. You can distribute them freely so long as no charge (other
than REASONABLE media charges) are made.
You may make changes to these programs and redistribute them so long as :
* The new distribution makes clear that it is derived from these
* The changes made can be freely incorporated in future releases of
* The changes are only used for non-commercial activities
* The copyright notices are unchanged
You are NOT entitled to :
You may not sell these programs or engage in any activity that generates
profit from the use of these programs.
You may not redistribute these programs without maintaining the
copyright notices. You may not redistribute modified versions of these
programs without maintaining the copyright notices and clear notices
that these programs were the basis of the new distribution.
Use, compile and be happy. Give credit where credit is due and don't try
to make money out of it.