* Declarations of routines to work around deficiencies in Core Foundation,
* such as the lack of a routine to convert a CFString to a C string of
* arbitrary size.
* Wireshark - Network traffic analyzer
* By Gerald Combs <email@example.com>
* Copyright 2001 Gerald Combs
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
extern char *CFString_to_C_string(CFStringRef cfstring);