2005-12-22 crazytb 1.4
* wmcpu.c: The entire memory info code has been rewritten. The
new code now works on kernels 2.4 and 2.6, while the old code only
worked on 2.4. (I have no idea about 2.2, but it is too old). Since
kernel 2.6 does not show "Shared" memory anymore, there is no more
support to display it.
* wmcpu.c: Added vim folding markers inside wmcpu_routine() function.
Corrected the indent of lots of lines. Now code is more readable.
* Makefile: Little changes, nothing worthing to be listed here.
* README: Added a very useful description of the meaning of each bar.
2001-05-25 timecop 1.3
* all: Uhm, some guy sent me a couple patches for this, and I
noticed just how damn ugly this program is/was, so I spent a few
minutes updating it and got rid of wmgeneral crap and tidied up the
source a little (it still looks totally ugly, but anyway, it works
a little better. Also fixed the pixel overflow in loadavg bar.
Last time I worked on this was over 3 years ago! Wow.
1998-11-10 timecop 1.2.1
* wmcpu.c: added refresh delay option
1998-00-00 timecop 1.2
* wmcpu.c: Added patch by Darren Benham <firstname.lastname@example.org> for a
command line option to toggle loadavg display in graphical or
* Upgraded to latest wmgeneral code, to allow XBM creation directly
from the pixmap instead of making a separate mask.
* Started ChangeLog
1998-00-00 timecop 1.0
* First official release