This is a simple dockapp written to replace some of the features that gkrellm
contains. It was written due to no other dockapp existing that has these features
and gkrellm uses too much memory for what it does.
What this dockapp does:
1. Shows count of currently logged in users.
2. Shows count of currently running processes.
3. Shows count of currently (active) running processes.
4. Shows uptime (HH:MM).
5. Shows uptime (days).
6. Shows uptime (weeks).
7. Shows system load (5 min).
This dockapp was written for GNU/Linux and has not been tested, by me, on other platforms.
It may work on FreeBSD with /proc file system support, but I honestly have no idea.
This dockapp is a good base if you plan on writing your own. I have provided simple functions
for drawing text and numbers on the canvas. There are also functions in place for drawing
bars, but it is currently unused and may contain bugs. However, I currently know of no bugs.
If you find any, let me know (via email).
- Jesse S. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Now maintained by the Window Maker Team <email@example.com>