* $Id: database.h,v 22.214.171.124 1999/01/15 08:47:35 dirk Exp $
* This file is part of WorkMan, the civilized CD player program
* (c) 1991-1997 by Steven Grimm (original author)
* (c) by Dirk F�rsterling (current 'author' = maintainer)
* The maintainer can be contacted by his e-mail address:
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* Prototypes for database.c
* This is just one more step to a more modular and understandable code.
void split_workmandb( void );
void strmcpy( char **t, char *s );
int save( void );
void load( void );
char *WMstrdup( char *s );
void load_settings( void );
#endif /* DATABASE_H */