* $Id: index.h,v 1.1 1997/12/19 04:43:29 dirk Exp $
* This file is part of WorkMan, the civilized CD player program
* (c) 1991-1997 by Steven Grimm (original author)
* (c) by Dirk F�rsterling (current 'author' = maintainer)
* The maintainer can be contacted by his e-mail address:
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* Prototypes for index.c
* This is just one more step to a more modular and understandable code.
int idx_find_entry( char *file, int ntracks, int *tracks,
int len, int fuzz, unsigned long *pos );
int idx_delete_entry(char *file, int track, int fuzz, unsigned long pos );
int idx_write_entry( char *file, int track, unsigned long pos );
#endif /* INDEX_H */