* $Id: plat_.h,v 1.1 1997/12/19 04:43:34 dirk Exp $
* This file is part of WorkMan, the civilized CD player program
* (c) 1991-1997 by Steven Grimm (original author)
* (c) by Dirk F�rsterling (current 'author' = maintainer)
* The maintainer can be contacted by his e-mail address:
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* The platform interface
* This is just one more step to a more modular and understandable code.
#if defined( SBPCD_HACK ) && defined( linux )
int wmcd_open( struct wm_drive *d, int i );
int wmcd_open( struct wm_drive *d );
void keep_cd_open( void );
int wm_scsi( struct wm_drive *d, unsigned char *cdb, int cdblen,
void *retbuf, int retbuflen, int getreply );
#endif /* PLAT__H */