* $Id: setup.h,v 1.1 1997/12/19 04:43:48 dirk Exp $
* This file is part of WorkMan, the civilized CD player program
* (c) 1991-1997 by Steven Grimm (original author)
* (c) by Dirk F�rsterling (current 'author' = maintainer)
* The maintainer can be contacted by his e-mail address:
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* Prototypes for the XView setup (setup.c)
* This is just one more step to a more modular and understandable code.
extern int big_spaces;
void about_set_drivetype(unsigned char *vendor, unsigned char *model,
unsigned char *rev );
#endif /* SETUP_H */