0.8.0 -> 0.8.1
- Consolidate wps2odt into writerperfect. Optionally built if libwps
is present at configure time.
- Add vsd2odg to convert MS Visio documents. Optionally built if
libvisio is present at configure time.
- Refactor the ODT and ODG generators to make them easier reusable.
- Support for basic text boxes in ODG.
- Proper support of elliptical arcs including correct bounding box
- Support for opacity gradients and object shadows in ODG generator.
- Extended support for colour gradients.
- Gcc 4.6.x build fixes.
0.7.x -> 0.8.0
- Generate ODT instead of SXW file format (wpd2sxw -> wpd2odt)
- Use this module for the wpg2odg command-line tool in order to prevent
- Support password protected documents in file-format where we know
the encryption algorithm (not password cracking !!!)
- Convert embedded WordPerfect Graphics files inside WordPerfect
- Convert positionned boxes in WordPerfect documents
- Convert comments and annotations in WordPerfect documents.
- Convert graphics in other formats then WPG inside WordPerfect documents.
- Convert page numbering in WordPerfect documents.
- Make libgsf dependency optional.
- Fix a lot of bugs and validity issues with generated ODT/ODG.
- Convert embedded text in WPG documents.
0.7.0 -> 0.7.1
- Convert table in foot/endnote into normal text because OOo is not
supporting tables in foot/endnotes (Fridrich Strba)
- Improved lists conversion. Use additional information output by
libwpd-0.8.3 (Fridrich Strba)
- Unreference g_objects that should be unreferenced in our add-on
UNO component (Jody Goldberg)
0.6.1 -> 0.7.0
- Removed span properties from paragraph style (William Lachance)
- Paragraph and span properties defined in the table cell function,
colour of the border of the table cell and vertical alignment of the
content of a table cell (Fridrich Strba)
- Improved text attributes conversion, added font and hightlight colour,
- Conversion of text column dimensions (Fridrich Strba)
- Conversion of table row height, and table headings (Fridrich Strba)
0.6.0 -> 0.6.1
- Added a function insertLineBreak() (Fridrich Strba)
- Fixed a bug that prevented the conversion of full justification
and added handling of full justification all lines (Fridrich Strba)
0.5.2 -> 0.6.0
- Simulate extra space at end of column sections (William Lachance)
- Update for other libwpd API changes (William)
- Add win32/mingw build system (Fridrich Strba)
0.5.1 -> 0.5.2
- Handle the following attribute types: redlining, double underlining,
small caps, outlining, and blink (William Lachance)
- Handle more types of table cell shading (William)
- Update make process to allow build on RedHat 7 (Fridrich Strba)
0.5.0 -> 0.5.1
- fix a bug in the lists code that sometimes caused incorrect hierarchies
to be generated (William Lachance)
0.4.0 -> 0.5.0
- page margin support (top and bottom) (William Lachance)
- table bugfixes/additions (William)
- header/footer support (William)
- massive refactoring of the XML output generation: simpler, more robust (William)
0.3.0 -> 0.4.0
- better tab handling (William Lachance)
- better handling of multiple spaces (William)
- line spacing (William)
- text properties for numbered lists (William)
- footnotes and endnotes (William)
- table properties (cell colours, alignment, column size) (William)
- font mapping (Scott Balneaves, William)
- rpm spec (Fridrich Strba)
0.2.0 -> 0.3.0
- lists/outlines (William Lachance)
- fix style inheritance, margin issues with tables and paragraph styles (William)
- set width of tables based on current document margin state (William)
- don't set margins when the no. of columns in the current section > 0 (fixes
a nasty bug) (William)
0.1.0 -> 0.2.0:
- font face/size changes
- handle WordPerfect documents with an OLE header (side effect of
libwpd's conversion to libgsf)
- many bugfixes (memory leaks, general problems)