/* md5wrap.h: wrapper functions to allow easy use of MD5 from C++.
* Copyright (C) 2006,2007 Olly Betts
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
bool md5_file(const std::string &file_name, std::string &md5);
void md5_string(const std::string &str, std::string &md5);
#endif // OMEGA_INCLUDED_MD5WRAP_H