/* utf8truncate.h: truncate a utf-8 string, ideally without splitting words.
* Copyright (C) 2007 Olly Betts
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
/* Truncate utf-8 string value to at most maxlen characters. If possible,
* split at a word break. If not, make sure we don't truncate a multibyte
* utf-8 * character sequence. Return true if value was truncated, false
bool utf8_truncate(std::string & value, std::string::size_type maxlen);
#endif // OMEGA_INCLUDED_UTF8TRUNCATE_H