* Rewrite XenoColor yet again. A blend between "white" and "black" should yield blue
and not gray if the background color is blue: new color space. It should also be in
fixed point and use MMX assembly language routines under x86. (I love assembly language)
Truecolor -> pseudocolor conversion.
* Rewrite gradient code:
- Truecolor gradients should use XenoImageBuffer and be faster.
- Lazy destruction of the last gradient. Chances are it might be the first to be recreated.
- Draw gradients in assembly language for x86. Gradients are slow.
* Tweak the themes, including Xeno Buffed. It should use colors from IReX.
Tweak the theme Xeno Adept even more. Create new themes.
* Support 1.2.10 style properties.
Future versions .. maybe:
* A KDE version. Will continue on this when Xeno/GTK is finished.
Because the theme framework in Qt/KDE is so different from GTK, I need to
write lots of stuff that emulates the old functionality. Will take a while.