* Copyright (c) 2011 RedHat, Inc.
* All Rights Reserved.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it would be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write the Free Software Foundation,
* Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
* Warning: These are not really atomic at all. They are wrappers around the
* kernel atomic variable interface. If we do need these variables to be atomic
* (due to multithreading of the code that uses them) we need to add some
* pthreads magic here.
typedef int32_t atomic_t;
typedef int64_t atomic64_t;
#define atomic_inc_return(x) (++(*(x)))
#define atomic_dec_return(x) (--(*(x)))
#define atomic64_read(x) *(x)
#define atomic64_set(x, v) (*(x) = v)
#endif /* __ATOMIC_H__ */