For installation instructions see the file 'INSTALL' in this directory.
For planned improvements/features see the file 'TODO' in this directory.
See the file 'BUGS' for known problems.
Read 'COPYRIGHT' for copyright information.
WHAT IS YAFC?
Yafc is yet another ftp client.
* cached directory listings
* extensive tab completion
* multiple connections open
* automatic reconnect on timed out connections
* colored ls (ie, ls --color, uses $LS_COLORS like GNU ls)
* autologin and bookmarks
* Kerberos support (version 4 and 5, heimdal, kth-krb or MIT)
* SFTP support (SSH2)
* recursive get/put/fxp/rm/ls
* nohup mode get and put
* tagging (queueing) of files for later transferring
* automatically enters nohup-mode when SIGHUP received (in get and put)
* redirection to local command or file ('>', '>>' and '|')
* proxy support
Bug reports, and other feedback, should be sent to
Read the BUGS and TODO files before reporting a bug/request. Also
make sure you're using the latest version.