Changes since 2.7.4
- Further translations have been added.
- Yakuake no longer spawns login shells in new sessions.
- A keyboard shortcut to rename the selected session has been added.
- The default keyboard shortcuts and their names are now consistent
- A bug that led to the tab bar not updating after a slotSelectSession
DCOP call was issued has been fixed.
- A bug that could lead to the slotRenameSession DCOP call failing to
set a session label after an older session had been closed has been
- Upon attempting to set an all-whitespace session label, the label
will now fall back to its prior setting rather than a default label.
- Yakuake will now display a warning before quitting the application
with multiple tabs open.
Changes since 2.7.3
- A bug in the Makefiles that led to the configure script being run
twice has been fixed.
- The source code is now localizable. First translations are included.
- A bug that could result in a crash on quit has been fixed.
- A bug that could prevent the first line in a new session from being
used up to the full width of the terminal has been fixed.
- The COLORTERM environment variable is now being set in new sessions,
triggering the color detection of Midnight Commander.
- The default session labels are now consistent with Konsole.
- Whitespace at the beginning or end of session labels will now be
- Setting all-whitespace session labels is no longer possible.
Changes since 2.7.2
- Inline renaming of tabs by double-clicking on the tab label
- Processes can now interact with titlebar text
- DCOP call slotToggleState to open/close Yakuake
- DCOP call slotGetSelectedSession
- DCOP call slotSetTitleText