- UI fixes
- Fixed browser configuration
- Now uses Gnome::VFS instead of LWP for retrieving (James Curbo)
- Menu doesn't create blank spots if there aren't enough
feed items to fill it.
- Timer is properly created after the config is read.
- Feeds now display site icon, if available.
- Option to use Gnome-default browser.
- Better feed error checking.
- Now uses proper dialogs for feed errors.
- New preferences interface.
- Menu now indicates if an article has been read or not.
- Config is saved at more approriate times, to avoide
- Gnome-default browser setting is saved properly.
- Added Gnome Session support.
- Changed icon from check mark to a red dot.
- launch_url() now forks the browser before it updates.
the menu. This results in the browser launching much
- Icons added for 'Update' menu items, as well for Prefs
- Browser command now accepts switches to the browser,
and %s can be used to pass the URL to the browser as
well. (Dan Lenski)
- List of feeds in the Preferences is now sortable.
- No more empty child processes left behind by browser fork.
- Saves a feeds state, so feeds stay marked as read between
- Marks new articles with a solid dot and unread articles
with a hollow dot.
- Menu marks feeds with new articles with bold text.
- Feed properties are editable
- Able to enable/disable all feeds by clicking the column header
- Support for Atom feeds added.
- Tray icon notifies you if there are new items in the menu
- Tray icon has a tooltip with number of new items
- Right-clicking the icon brings up a seperate menu with
preferences, about, and quit. Left-click brings up a menu
with the feeds.
- Feed state stored more often and more consistantly
- Error icon shown in menu if feed fails to download or parse
- Online and offline mode added
- A few Online/Offline mode fixeds
- Username/Password option added to feeds
- OPML importing added
- Fixed bug that was leaving zombie processes after browsers were
- il8n support added