* Copyright (c) 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 by Martin C. Shepherd.
* All rights reserved.
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
* copy of this software and associated documentation files (the
* "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including
* without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish,
* distribute, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons
* to whom the Software is furnished to do so, provided that the above
* copyright notice(s) and this permission notice appear in all copies of
* the Software and that both the above copyright notice(s) and this
* permission notice appear in supporting documentation.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS
* OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT
* OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR
* HOLDERS INCLUDED IN THIS NOTICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, OR ANY SPECIAL
* INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING
* FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT,
* NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION
* WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* Except as contained in this notice, the name of a copyright holder
* shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use
* or other dealings in this Software without prior written authorization
* of the copyright holder.
typedef struct CompleteFile CompleteFile;
* Create a file-completion resource object.
* Delete a file-completion resource object.
CompleteFile *_del_CompleteFile(CompleteFile *cf);
* Complete the string between path and path[len-1] as a pathname,
* leaving the last component uncompleted if it is potentially ambiguous,
* and returning an array of possible completions. Note that the returned
* container belongs to the 'cf' object and its contents will change on
* subsequent calls to this function.
* cpl WordCompletion * The object in which to record the completions.
* cf CompleteFile * The filename-completion resource object.
* line const char * The string containing the incomplete filename.
* word_start int The index of the first character in line
* of the incomplete filename.
* word_end int The index of the character in line that
* follows the last character of the incomplete
* escaped int If true, backslashes in path are
* interpreted as escaping the characters
* that follow them, and any spaces, tabs,
* backslashes, or wildcard characters in the
* returned suffixes will be similarly be escaped.
* If false, backslashes will be interpreted as
* literal parts of the file name, and no
* backslashes will be added to the returned
* check_fn CplCheckFn * If not zero, this argument specifies a
* function to call to ask whether a given
* file should be included in the list
* of completions.
* check_data void * Anonymous data to be passed to check_fn().
* return int 0 - OK.
* 1 - Error. A description of the error can be
* acquired by calling cf_last_error(cf).
int _cf_complete_file(WordCompletion *cpl, CompleteFile *cf,
const char *line, int word_start, int word_end,
int escaped, CplCheckFn *check_fn, void *check_data);
* Return a description of the error that occurred on the last call to
* cf CompleteFile * The path-completion resource object.
* return char * The description of the last error.
const char *_cf_last_error(CompleteFile *cf);