* Copyright (c) 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 by Martin C. Shepherd.
* All rights reserved.
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
* copy of this software and associated documentation files (the
* "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including
* without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish,
* distribute, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons
* to whom the Software is furnished to do so, provided that the above
* copyright notice(s) and this permission notice appear in all copies of
* the Software and that both the above copyright notice(s) and this
* permission notice appear in supporting documentation.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS
* OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT
* OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR
* HOLDERS INCLUDED IN THIS NOTICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, OR ANY SPECIAL
* INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING
* FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT,
* NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION
* WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* Except as contained in this notice, the name of a copyright holder
* shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use
* or other dealings in this Software without prior written authorization
* of the copyright holder.
typedef struct DirReader DirReader;
DirReader *_del_DirReader(DirReader *dr);
int _dr_open_dir(DirReader *dr, const char *pathname, char **errmsg);
char *_dr_next_file(DirReader *dr);
void _dr_close_dir(DirReader *dr);