* main.c - the main() function
* This file is part of zsh, the Z shell.
* Copyright (c) 1992-1997 Paul Falstad
* All rights reserved.
* Permission is hereby granted, without written agreement and without
* license or royalty fees, to use, copy, modify, and distribute this
* software and to distribute modified versions of this software for any
* purpose, provided that the above copyright notice and the following
* two paragraphs appear in all copies of this software.
* In no event shall Paul Falstad or the Zsh Development Group be liable
* to any party for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential
* damages arising out of the use of this software and its documentation,
* even if Paul Falstad and the Zsh Development Group have been advised of
* the possibility of such damage.
* Paul Falstad and the Zsh Development Group specifically disclaim any
* warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
* merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The software
* provided hereunder is on an "as is" basis, and Paul Falstad and the
* Zsh Development Group have no obligation to provide maintenance,
* support, updates, enhancements, or modifications.
main(int argc, char **argv)
return (zsh_main(argc, argv));