* Visualisation of meteo data from files in GRIB Format 1
* Available meteo infos :
o Surface Pressure
o Wind 10 m above mean sea level
o Temperature 10 m above mean sea level
o Potential Temperature min - max 2 m above mean sea level
o Relative Humidity 2 m above mean sea level
o Total Precipitation (mm/h)
o Total Cloud Cover (%)
o Dew Point 2 m above mean sea level
o 0C Isotherm
o Snow (Depth - Risk)
o CAPE (convective available potential energy) at earth level.
* Automatic GRIB data download
o Meteo Data from NOAA noaa.gif (GFS Model);
o Specific GRIB files created by and for zyGrib;
o Updates every 6 hours (depends on NOAA data availability);
o Forecast up to 7 days by 3 hours steps;
o Worldwild Cover (0.5°x0.5°).
* Automatic Download from IAC (fleetcode) Data
o Meteoro Data from NOAA;
o Analysis and 24 hours Forecast, only for Europa und North Atlantic (pressure, isobar and fronts);
o Daily four times update;
o IAC (International Analysis Codem, fleetcode) files are very small and can be used with PSKmail (For any questions, please refer directly to PSKMail conceptors; I don't know anything about it).
* Roh or compressed GRIB Data (gzip *.gz; bzip2 *.bz2) can be used
* Bottom Worldmap Layer from GSHHS (Precision ≈ 100m ) (For quicker display, use of RANGS maps adapted by Rainer Feistel).